Char selection and char order behavior

Hello,

noticed this bug now for a long time. My situation: I have two main chars (one for PvE, one for WvW) plus about 8 other chars that are parked at several jumping puzzle chests. I have a daily order, first PvE dailys with my PvE main, then the "chest" chars, and then WvW.

But when I start and switching through the "chest" chars (lets name them A, B, C, … G) and arrive then at my WvW char at last, the order is now e.g. A, B, F, C, D, E, G (a little bit random), but almost never A, B, C, …G.

Perhaps one reason is that I select one of those chars, just open the chest and relog to the next char. Perhaps the char selection screen needs some time to detect the last selected char and I am too quick??

By the way, the lightning is buggy after some the first two char selection, the char images below the selected char are then way to bright.

Unfortunately, that's the way it's been. I think there's a little lag (for want of a better term) when you log in & out real quick, such that the character order gets messed up. With 48 characters, I see it all the time. There have been numerous requests for improvements to the character select screen, but other than expanding the number that appear, no QOL improvements yet.

You're seeing lighting issues on the login screen? Or is that after you log in a character?

• Like 1