Mystic Forge gave me the Wrong Item for Legendary Armor

I'm trying to craft the last piece of WvW legendary armor for my light armor set, and put in the Gift of Battle, 15 Mystic Clovers, the Condensed Gift of Might and the Condensed Gift of Magic, and got the Gift of Prosperity instead of the Gift of WAR Prosperity. It's just not possible that I could have put in a Gift of Craftsmanship in instead, because I did not have one. I don't even have the provisioners tokens to have bought one.

I thought at first that maybe the Gift of War Prosperity and the Gift of Prosperity got merged together, but when I put the Gift of Prosperity I got into the Mystic Forge, it doesn't have any recipes available with my ascended arm precursor or the Gift of War Dedication.

This sucks because I'm now out my Gift of Battle AND all the mats to make the Condensed Gifts.

Is there anything that can be done about this? If I submit a bug report through the game, will anyone try to fix this? I wish I had screenshots, but there was no way I'd guess this was going to happen.

Edited by SilasLews.6790
  • Like 1

• SilasLews.6790 changed the title to Mystic Forge gave me the Wrong Item for Legendary Armor

In cases like this, contacting CS will get you sorted out. If you explain this to them, they'll almost certainly refund you the materials or give you the Gift you were supposed to have gotten. They're excellent with stuff like this.

4 hours ago, SilasLews.6790 said:

Is there anything that can be done about this? If I submit a bug report through the game, will anyone try to fix this? I wish I had screenshots, but there was no way I'd guess this was going to happen.

I don't think it's necessary. They seem to be able to see that for themselves. My friend accidentally discarded something, and provided no screenshot/video proof to CS, and what was lost was deposited back into their account anyway. So there has to be an activity log of sorts.

Good luck!

Edited by Aselia.1325
  • Sad 1