Inconsistent Ascended PoF Recipes From The 7th November Patch

Preyar.6783

So, to start off, great job on getting all the ascended recipes into the game although they seem pretty inconsistent right now.

First we got Nadijeh's armor/weapons (Marshal)The PoF heart vendors in Crystal Oasis, Desert Highlands and Elon Riverlands have gotten all of these in stock now, sold for trade contracts, laurels etc.S465qre.jpgWhen you buy them from the vendor however, you can then sell them on the trading post. There was a similar bug on launch where you could sell Spearmarshal recipes (the exotic version of marshal armor and weapons) on the trading post and a few weeks after release these were made account bound as they should. I would assume that's the case here too. Their insignia and inscription is also account bound.

Then we have Zehtuka's armor/weapons (Harrier) (this is where it gets weird)The PoF heart vendors in The Desolation and Domain of Vabbi have gotten NONE of these in stock right now. (There is supposed to be a 5th tab if they were sellable but here Anet only put the ascended trinkets in and put them together with the exotic recipes)UEUx3HX.jpgSo these recipes can't be bought for trade contracts and laurels like the Marshal ones, but they seem to drop from the meta event, Maw of Torment, Serpent's Ire and possibly Junundu Rising. These events will drop a recipe box for armor or weapons and the recipes within are sellable, supposedly cause you can't buy them at their heart vendors. Lastly, their insignia is a reward choice in the character daily box from Serpent's Ire and the inscription is from the character daily box from Maw of Torment.pvTi0Ll.jpg

Last but not least we have the Twin's armor/weapons (Grieving)Here the vendor for the exotic armor for these stats does not sell any armor or weapon recipes.zuczYdM.jpgIt was then found out that recipes boxes for the armor and weapon recipes and the inscription + insignia here also drops from the meta events, but they can also drop from Legendary Bounties.

Now the weird part is that the Marshal recipes, even though you can buy them at their heart vendors, ALSO have droppable recipe boxes for armor and weapon recipes that supposedly drop from the Superior Buried Treasure event in Desert Highlands and nowhere else. In this event the Harrier recipes also seem to be able to drop, even though it also drops from the metas. Seems weird to have Harrier not being sold from vendors when droppable and then have Marshal being is sold by vendors but also dropping too.

So now comes my speculation on how all these recipes should work, based on how their exotic versions are working.

• Najiheh(Marshal) recipes should become account bound, as Spearmarshal recipes are the same + them being sold at PoF vendors. They should also be removed as drops in the Superior Buried Treasure event(if the wiki is true at them being droppable) for consistency with their exotic counterpart. (The insignia and inscription are account bound already, adding to the current inconsistency)

• Zehtuka(Harrier) recipes should stay sellable, as Warbeast recipes also are sellable and drop from meta events. Maybe also remove these from the Superior Buried Treasure Event.

• Twin's(Grieving) recipes, as their exotic counterpart is only sold for Elegies at a special vendor, I believe they should stay sellable but only drop from legendary bounties and the Superior Buried Treasure event so they won't drop together with Zehtuka recipes for consistency. Their Inscription and Insignia is for some reason account bound, so make those sellable.

In the end we end up like this:

• Najiheh(Marshal) armor and weapons recipes become account bound and stay sellable at PoF heart vendors only. The insignia and inscription stay account bound.

• Zehtuka(Harrier) armor and weapon recipes stay as rare drops from Maw of Torment, Serpent's Ire and Junundu Rising and their insigina and inscription stay as choice rewards from the character daily chests. The recipes also stay sellable.

• Twin's(Grieving) armor and weapons recipes stay as rare drops from Legendary Bounties and the Superior Buried Treasure Event and stay sellable. They get removed from meta event drop tables and the inscription and insignia becomes sellable.

New inconsistency with new hotfix patch, the Primeval Steward has gotten Jeweler recipes in stock for the Grieving statted Jewelry, but these recipes are not account bound except for the jewel-creating recipe. They should all be account bound like the Harrier and Marshal Jewelry recipes are.

You are getting Twins inscriptions/insignia from the maws and ire meta events? I'm not, I do each of those daily and I've never gotten anything other than Harrier's. In fact I have lots of intact Mosaics but cannot get a recipe for grievers stats anywhere so I'm unable to convert armor etc. They've also never dropped from superior buried treasure despite opening around 200 of those boxes.

Also, I'm not seeing that the Primeval Steward sells any inscription or insignia recipes, only ones for specific items. So I'm really curious how people are doing stat-swapping to grievers if the recipes for those are unavailable anywhere.

@Euryon.9248 said:You are getting Twins inscriptions/insignia from the maws and ire meta events? I'm not, I do each of those daily and I've never gotten anything other than Harrier's. In fact I have lots of intact Mosaics but cannot get a recipe for grievers stats anywhere so I'm unable to convert armor etc. They've also never dropped from superior buried treasure despite opening around 200 of those boxes.

Also, I'm not seeing that the Primeval Steward sells any inscription or insignia recipes, only ones for specific items. So I'm really curious how people are doing stat-swapping to grievers if the recipes for those are unavailable anywhere.

Intact Mosaic

I was a bit naive thinking that surely there will be Ascended Harrier recipies available at vendors.I crafted an ascended Harrier Insignia and now I'm stuck with it cause I can't but the armor piece recipe :SI dearly hope they add it to the vendors. If not I am stuck with an expensive, but useless piece of junk.

Archived