[Video] Zerk Weaver vs 30+ ZERG WvW (vs SFR/Desolation/Kodash/Elona/Riverside/Drakkar...)

Lasiurus.4067

@Solori.6025 said:

@PassionWhisky.3457 said:i have reported now these Bug. And stop to flame all Forums DE/ENG/FR with these, all for Likes...

That moment when you realize you are in the video getting instagibbed and get salty over it LOL

edit: I want to see what would happen if you had 4 weavers and 1 distortshare chrono doing this in a zerg, I think it would be fabulous

im not in the Vid btw :D but i see a bug here ^^

@PassionWhisky.3457 said:

@Solori.6025 said:

@PassionWhisky.3457 said:i have reported now these Bug. And stop to flame all Forums DE/ENG/FR with these, all for Likes...

That moment when you realize you are in the video getting instagibbed and get salty over it LOL

edit: I want to see what would happen if you had 4 weavers and 1 distortshare chrono doing this in a zerg, I think it would be fabulous

I think it was you who reported Churning Earth + Lightning Flash as a bug but I can't find that topic now...

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Lightning_Flash

This skill has no activation time and can be cast in the middle of another skill without interrupting it.

Before you go off and report some other similar "bugs".

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Judge%27s_Intervention

@Kyon.9735 said:

@PassionWhisky.3457 said:

@Solori.6025 said:

I think it was you who reported Churning Earth + Lightning Flash as a bug but I can't find that topic now...

This skill has no activation time and can be cast in the middle of another skill without interrupting it.

Before you go off and report some other similar "bugs".

Listen my Massage and Chill

Archived