Lost Precipice Guild Hall Decorations

yimin.5238

I wanted to share my latest redesign of the hall.  We moved back to Lost Precipice after the disaster that was Isle of Reflection.  So, that meant dismantling the old stuff and redoing it all over again in Lost Precipice.

Hope you enjoy.  Thanks for watching (or not)....hahaha.

• Like 3

Oh i remember your IoR video a while back.  I love it as it was very well done, why was that a disaster?  😰 Oh my re-doing everything again is no joke, that that takes a lot of work and dedications 🏆

I have always wanted Lost Precipice to be my Guild Hall. Lots of flat land spaces, caves, water and waterfalls. Isn't it ironic that I love water (swim a lot) and yet I picked a Hall (Windswept Haven) with the least water body 😪

Lost Precipice has many well lighted areas for highlighting some decorations. For example your Chandelier. It is in a very good position, brightly lighted and majestic  And love the SAB area with lots of jumping around and explorations to do and also your Halloween fortress. Like how it is being surrounded with Ominous walls creating a really creepy environment. Kudos!

Thank you for sharing 💗  

Edited by MintyMin.2718

@MintyMin.2718Thanks for the kind words.  IoR was a disaster in my opinion because it was designed to be a "decorator's guild hall" according to ANET and it wound up being the least practical place to build and lay down decorations.  I have been in all four guild halls since they launched, and quite frankly IoR is far inferior to pretty much all the rest. 

If I had to rank them it would be Lost Precipice, Windswept Haven (Love the PoF and LWS4 expansions), Gilded Hollow and finally way in last place IoR.  It is just very unfinished in there with lots of invisible walls, floating static decorations that aren't touching the ground and basically no real room to build.  They basically just carbon copied what Seitung Province looks like and made it into a hall with pre-built static decorations all over the place.

Hence, we moved back to Lost Precipice after the disappointment with IoR.  I love the "buildings" that it provides, the basically empty palate to do whatever you want with the decorations and the cavernous size. 

Thanks for checking out my video...appreciate the feedback!

I agree with that ranking but I would put Glided Hollow as last though. That Hall is deep underground inside a humongous cavern, thus the atmosphere is always dark and gloomy 😦 Don't really like it. You can see the sky in the other three Halls but I don't remember seeing the sky inside Glided Hollow? Or do I have to go all the way to the uppermostr spot to get a glimpse of the sky?

I never really explored Glided Hollow thoroughly when I had the chance though. I am afraid of the dark 😃

And the thing that I really like about WH is the desert wind and night sky. At night, the desert sky is so starry and pretty.

Cheers!

Edited by MintyMin.2718

Yes, you can get to the sky in Gilded Hollow, but it is way up there and takes a bit to get there with a Skyscale.  But, you cannot see it from the ground at all, unlike the other three halls, so I get your meaning about it being dark and gloomy.

And yes, Windswept has the best night sky of all the halls.  It is absolutely beautiful in there.

Starry starry nights in the desert ❤️ 🙂

I don't know how to do a video recording in the game otherwise I would put up a few short videos.

Side note : I wonder if you have this problem. I have just lost another Pulley Hook in the Hall 😣This is the second one I lost and Idk what happened this time. The thing is if you accidently click place in the water or sand, the Pulley is buried all the way in. You can't see it unless you are standing right on top of it. This time I was removing the Pulley Hook from the Crane to lower it and when I went back to the decor tab to get it, it wasn't there. Haiz. I feel like reporting this to support and wonder if they could help. But then this is a guild hall decor item. They won't bother.

Like the Tavern Proprietor Gamli. That poor guy has been standing in the fountain water since EoD launch and I have reported twice in the Bugs Section and even today, after a few patches, still nothing is being done to bring him back to his actual position. So yeah 😢

Edited by MintyMin.2718

• 2 months later...