Returning player, LF social, casual PvX EU guild!

Orbee.3542

Hello! I have played since the start but took a looong break and played for a little bit here and there since PoF. Like many people, I have gotten back into it since the steam release and have tried to drag some friends along for the ride, but they aren't as into it as I am. I'm from the UK and only play a little during the week and a bit more at weekends, so I am looking for a casual guild with some friendly people to just chat to and to do some content with now and then.

I have a full collection of characters at various gearing and I am looking to mostly gather, craft, fish and chill whilst I finish up gearing my toons. I used to really enjoy fractals and still enjoy some casual PvP too. I'd be down for some guild events like the bounties or races etc, but more as a social thing than anything else!  I live in Gandara, but as much as I loved WvW back in the day, I am not so fussed about it now. My ideal guild would be a small - medium group that's pretty chill and friendly and is there for people to enjoy the game together in whatever way they feel is fun.

If you think I would be a good fit your guild, please let me know either here or in-game, whatever works for you!

Thanks ^^

• 2 weeks later...