Move Berkerker's Power or Aggressive Onslaught out of Grand Master

Kalthea.4326

These are both nice traits, and I'm having a ton of fun with Aggressive Onslaught. But honestly, I would far prefer to have the option of using a hammer Burst build than having to decide between one or the other. As it is, I cannot make a good burst build while using a Hammer without having to remove one of the options that makes Burst builds strong. Not to mention the Strength trait line having two weapon options in it (Greatsword and Hammer/Mace) makes it kind of frustrating. Why not remove great fortitude and change it to a different trait for strength, have it be a Grand Master, and place Berkserker's Power in the Master tier, or move the Greatsword trait over to another trait line.

Mind, this is all for a very specific build, and Warrior traits are seemingly always about giving something up for whatever build.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, eXruina.4956 said:

warrior mains have finally realized, we give up everything just for choosing to play warrior. 🤣

For a profession that is often restricted to melee range, you would think we would at least be able to choose things as we saw fit, eh?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Kalthea.4326 said:

For a profession that is often restricted to melee range, you would think we would at least be able to choose things as we saw fit, eh?

nah but for a melee restricted class, lacking at almost everything, i would expect us to at least be dominant in melee combat. 💪🙃

but turns out we not only do not have a specialty, we are a much worse option at everything in the game in comparison to other classes. 🥺😓

at least we finally got some boons now, after 10 years, and we're seeing some positive changes its a start. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, oscuro.9720 said:

Each is likely too powerful to be a non-GM, and the problem you are experiencing is kind of the point of GM traits. They should, ideally, change how you play, which the strength line does well imo.

Right, I agree, but at the same time it restricts builds with other weapons. The build im running is a Rifle/Hammer setup with Aggressive Onslaught. However, it is focused on Bursts offering up increased damage, and I have to take the more useless traits in the strength trait line at Master. Either apply conditions on my power build, take a greatsword trait that will do nothing, or just take bonus vit and ferocity. That just doesn't work with the build too well, and I'd like to see more strength options moved around to encourage different playstyles.

• Like 1

Taking back what I said in another thread about Aggressive Onslaught for now, Playing around with Core Str/Def/Disc, I think I found a decent setup with Aggressive Onslaught, it seems to fit decently enough with mace/shield since that set has no leaps or dash mobility, swiftness on burst + Quickness on CC lets you gap close very effectively I say this while also going overkill with speed runes also taking celerity sigil or Agility helps a lot, and the chain setup of Pommel bash -> quickness Skullcrack/Shield Bash-> 100b is pretty brutal in 1v1s.