AB postprocessing water bug

• 3 weeks later...

I do get the water outline in many maps. Sometimes green. Sometimes red. Sometimes blue. No idea what's causing it. Even in the deepstone fractal right at the beginning. 

Also I get the same eyeburning effect from waterfall by where the treasure mushroom spawns in AB. 

• Like 1

I do have the exact same visual bugs when it comes to water rendering since a few weeks: water is outlined in green, red or blue and i encountered an eyeburning effect in Auric Bassin like in the video just 5 minutes ago. It doesn't seem to be specific to Auric Bassin though; water is now outlined in every map for me, the exception being large pools of water such as seas or lakes. I figured out that disabling post processing make those bugs vanish and they appear again when enabling back post processing. I came to the conclusion it is a post-processing bug maybe related to recent nvidia drivers or gw2 updates. I hope it will be fixed soon.

• Like 1

Based on their answer maybe all graphics cards should be broken ...

For me my graphics card works fine and i haven't see this outline before EoD release.

I have encountered this problem too. The outline depends on the currently selected npc/object. It becomes red if an enemie is selected or green if a friendly npc is selected and so on.

This seems to be Dx11 post-processing targeting bug. With Dx9 or Dx11 and post-processing off can't see it at all. The outline also changes color depending on the npc you are currently targeting or that was your last target. So green = friendly, yellow = neutral, red = hostile and blue = your pet.

Edited by Jukhy.2431

1 hour ago, Jukhy.2431 said:

This seems to be Dx11 post-processing targeting bug. With Dx9 or Dx11 and post-processing off can't see it at all. The outline also changes color depending on the npc you are currently targeting or that was your last target. So green = friendly, yellow = neutral, red = hostile and blue = your pet.

I can confirm that, same here.