Scrapper class quest?

Kstyle.5829

I'm new to pve and I'd like to know what this quest involves. I looked at the items in the wiki but since I just got my first lv 80 this week I'm not able to interpret it. Could somebody give me a quick answer on which items will require the longest grind? Like if I just have to do some heart of thorns stuff for a few days that's fine. If it's some obscure thing that will take a month of grinding then it's not worth it.

I mainly just like the appearance but I also like the 500 green prophet shard hammer almost as much. Not sure what that entails either only that if I do all the weekly strike missions it'll take a month an hallf.

Mostly curious on estimated time spent like 10 hours? 100? 1000?

Any input is appreciated !

Edited by Kstyle.5829

Hello,

I haven't done it, but I am working on my Daredevil's Bo staff which would be similar in nature.  It will require me to get to some high levels in masteries which will take a healthy amount of time to collect the mastery points but also to level them up.  It's worth it but just saying it will take much more than 10 hours but I don't know if it will take 100 hours.  It will all depend on how well you traverse HoT and finish all the zones.