Fix your kitten MMR or stop banning people for toxicity.

Xentera.4560

Ranked is literally becoming unplayable. A true random matching system would be more fair at this point than the monstrosity that is the current MMR. There is literally no reason to play ranked at the moment unless you manipulate the system. When I get matched against a group of 2 separate duoQs (yes, a total of 4 players on the other team were high rating  premade) with a group of randoms with clearly lower skill level just because it is my turn to lose (per the MMR targeting that magic 50% win rate)... it literally sucks all the fun out of a "competitive" game mode.

It is not surprising there is so much toxicity in ranked. And it is not the players fault. It is your kitten MMR.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

13 minutes ago, Morwath.9817 said:

I wish there was extra box to check while queing named "enable more strict matchmaking" for those willing to wait slightly longer, so people could choose betwen faster games or more balanced games.

they dont care is the best explanation for this matchmaking to go on, streamers talk openly how they sell god of arena/gizmos

6 min qs to get a match where the rating gap between the highest and lowest player is 600, while the average q time is 2min30 - 3 min, meaning the matchmaking stretches to fast, it's basically set to get fast matches instead of balanced matches.

To stretch 100 rating should take at least 2 min (ideal would be 3 min imo) so to get a 600 rating gap would take 12 min + average q time. 

Edited by Khalisto.5780
  • Thanks 3

Just now, Khalisto.5780 said:

they dont care is the best explanation for this matchmaking to going on, streamers talk openly how they sell god of arena/gizmos

6 min qs to get a match where the rating gap between the highest and lowest player is 600, while the average q time is 2min30 - 3 min, meaning the matchmaking stretches to fast, it's basically set to get fast matches instead of balanced matches.

To stretch 100 rating should take at least 2 min (ideal would be 3 min imo) so to get a 600 rating gap would take 12 min + average q time. 

I know how it works, and why it works this way. Tbh I don't know they care or they don't. We ALL know there is space for improvement. Being good and playing with nubs is no fun, as its no fun being noob and playing vs good players.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, freakcoco.4287 said:

Fix mmr post once a week on pvp forum, and you know there will nothing happen on next game patch.

It should be posted even more often. This is the biggest issue I have with ranked and have been this way for the past year at least. The MMR should not be the overwhelming factor in deciding who wins, and who loses a match.

Edited by Xentera.4560

Yeap İt's dead mode.And people being rewarded for being troll/afk in game while you getting punishment for raging to afk and trolls.A couple months later I entered to spvp for a couple match immediately u seeing this game have less proper balance and mm than f2p mmorpg games.And players so low I keep team up with same useless bot again and again.YES ARENA-NET ban me for raging to afk and feeders right?I can stay afk at base all game and int feed,sabotage my team and you don't care.This reward track so fisher price your efforts have no value.Bots coming here and farming reward tracks.