Metabolic Primer Not Working On Some Foods

Pepper.3901

@atheria.2837 said:The metabolic primer didn't work at all for Red Lentil and Flatbread Feast.

Happened 45 minutes ago - diminished instead of food going on for the rest of the time for the primer.

Please test all new foods and refund my metabolic primer.

For an individualized response, you can contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below and 'Submit a Ticket' for assistance.

Good luck.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

@atheria.2837 said:The metabolic primer didn't work at all for Red Lentil and Flatbread Feast.

Happened 45 minutes ago - diminished instead of food going on for the rest of the time for the primer.

For an individualized response, you can contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below and 'Submit a Ticket' for assistance.

Good luck.

Every time I have posted a ticket to Anet, I get nothing, absolutely nothing.

@atheria.2837 said:

Good luck.

Make sure you're not confusing bug reports with support tickets. Bug reports will never get a response. Support tickets do get responses.

@atheria.2837 said:

Good luck.

If you are 'posting a ticket' in-game, you will garner no response as indicated on the 'Bug Report' window. You must use the web-forum accessed via the 'Support' link (on any gw2 site page) above/below and make sure your email provider is not blocking responses.

Good luck.

@atheria.2837 said:

Good luck.

We are told to put bug reports here - if they aren't going to be addressed from here why bother with a forum section for them?

I have been TOLD by Anet to post them here, so please stop bullying others who are told to do this first.

Inculpatus hasn't bullied you or anyone else. And Inculpatus' post is correct: if you want a direct response from Anet, then creating a support ticket is the best option. Gaile and other Anet employees do occasionally respond to threads in this section, but they can't really do much about it. If you already did contact support and were told to post here, then that's fine (although it does contradict what you said earlier about never getting responses from Anet).

• ArenaNet Staff

If you have an individual issue and you're seeking a personal refund, as you appear to be doing, please submit a ticket to Customer Support through the link at the top of this page. The CS team does not scour the forums to find out who's having difficulty. You can submit an in-game report, and that helps us. You can post on the forums if you've identified an issue, and that helps us, too, and let's other players know that there's a spot if they want to share their experiences, too. But if you are seeking a refund for your personal account, you need to submit a ticket. Thanks.

EDIT: I see that you already have submitted a ticket. The CS team will respond as soon as they are able to do so.

• ArenaNet Staff

@atheria.2837 said:

By actual count, you've submitted 68 tickets, and those that were not the second (third, fourth) on the same matter were given very detailed responses, sometimes as many as 6 or 8 in the same ticket. Please do not impugn the reputation of the CS Team by implying they do not respond. They do a good job, and attempt always to provide excellent service to our players.

Archived