Playercharakter animation stuck with arm up in the air

It is possible to get the player charakter to bug out it's animation state such that it will have it's right arm permanently streched up into the sky. This persists over and aktive while other animations and aktions like, attake, dodge, downstate, mount up/down, skiff and more.

It happend to me on Staff Deardevil wile Seitung Map comp, my Condi Scourge during raids and other aktivities.

I sadly can't reproduce it, it just happens during gameplay. My best guss would be since I use a MMO mouse and I'm quiet impatient for chanels to finish, that the cancel of a animation with some other action or animation at the right moment might be the cause.

It can be fixed by relogging the charatker, but still it's not nice to look at.

Edited by ProfBits.3716

50 minutes ago, ProfBits.3716 said:

It is possible to get the player charakter to bug out it's animation state such that it will have it's right arm permanently streched up into the sky. This persists over and aktive while other animations and aktions like, attake, dodge, downstate, mount up/down, skiff and more.

It happend to me on Staff Deardevil wile Seitung Map comp, my Condi Scourge during raids and other aktivities,. For my Scourge it commonly the zepter 2 Skill animation that gets stuck.

I sadly can't reproduce it, it just happens during gameplay. My best guss would be since I use a MMO mouse and I'm quiet impatient for chanels to finish, that the cancel of a animation with some other action or animation at the right moment might be the cause.

It can be fixed by relogging the charatker, but still it's not nice to look at.

Afaik it happens for a bunch of skills, if you use them when the level-up animation happens. I actually like this bug, because some animations look rather funny with the bugged posture.