Rushing Justice pathing problems

Milo.3840

I hope I'm not the only one having issues with this, but like 50% (nearly 100% of the time underwater) of the time I activate Rushing Justice my character just dashes through an enemy and misses the impact damage and spawns Willbender Flames behind or to the side or somewhere in outer space. I could maybe deal with missing the impact damage but trying to kite an enemy into the willbender flames after activation is starting to give me migraines.

Edited by Milo.3840
  • Like 1

What if we could short press F1 for a stationary Rushing Justice and long press F1 for the full distance of the attack? Does any skill work like that in the game at all? It's also an awkward pattern, I feel like it should cross more in the back so it could hit some enemies behind you. Than there's all the problems with Flowing Resolve. The devs really should go over the entire willbender spec, rethink it's virtues and physical skills and how they function.

You mean sort of like how firing canons work? Like having to hold down the button increases the range of the cannonball.

But yes I agree with the awkwardness of the pattern. And I find it very difficult to make use of Flowing Resolve due to the dash aspect, especially when there might be a gtfo red circle spawned by a boss, or even worse if youre fighting something with complex terrain and you will fall off

Edited by Milo.3840

...I can't stand casting Rushing Justice on some one who stealths right after I cast it only to lunge forward off a cliff because it doesn't home onto people (notably a thief) like how 99% of other channeling/cast skills do. Like how our Torch#4 and Focus#4 works when a person shadowsteps or enters stealth.

On that note... when is Torch#4 going to automatically track players by falling above them, just like Ele's Dragon's Tooth of Death?

Edited by Saiyan.1704