Black Lion Trading Co Hard Heavy Loading/Doesnt load

BLTC seems to lag real hard when its open but in the Bank and pretty much everything runs smooth.

In order for me to use the BLTC i have to go to my graphics settings, turn it down to performance and then use it.

Then when im done, turn it back and everything is running smooth. For some reason, the store lags and chugs FPS

so hard its not usable. I have a fast PC and i play on the highest settings on many other games including Lost Ark.

This feels like a bug and the store should never have to lag that hard just by pressing O. It would show a Lion kitty with a

hard hat saying try again later. I have to close it, open it just to get it to load. I run a 1 gigabyte up and down speeds so loading

should be just fine. 64Gigz of DDR4 overclocked, it should run fine. I wont have to prove my speeds, i know i run fast but

the store is the only thing that just chokes on frames.

Dev's! Please look into it! I dont know why just alone, the store lags that hard. Its like as if its vampiring something, it just lags hard.

It'll do this if GW2 has an uncapped frame rate / is maxing out your CPU/GPU. The BLTC is basically an overlay rendered by a separate process, so it's having to compete with GW2 for resources and GW2 takes priority. You can either cap the frame rate of GW2 so it isn't maxing out your system, or you can simply open the map while using BLTC to reduce GW2's usage.

9 minutes ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Thanks but this wouldnt have any relation to the issue i was having. I dont have a connection issue.

Its the game itself that causes the problem. Its been doing this for a long time now. I even bought a new PC spent about $4000 to upgrade so i can be faster. Still the same.

Its only the Trading Co Shop that does it. Everything else works smooth and fine.

If All Else Fails, Contact Support!

If you’re still having problems after an hour or two of waiting, please submit a ticket so our Support team can assist you further.

2 hours ago, Healix.5819 said:

It'll do this if GW2 has an uncapped frame rate / is maxing out your CPU/GPU. The BLTC is basically an overlay rendered by a separate process, so it's having to compete with GW2 for resources and GW2 takes priority. You can either cap the frame rate of GW2 so it isn't maxing out your system, or you can simply open the map while using BLTC to reduce GW2's usage.

Found out its DX9 but ive used DX11 and never had this problem. I believe that because DX9 is in Beta, whatever settings or config they are using to use CPU/GPU usage is using too much for just the store. Everything else runs ok but DirectX 9 it feels like what happened with New World and GPUs. But its using it just for the store which is weird and i dont see why that would need a bunch of CPU/GPU.

• Confused 1