Expac Theme and 5-10 man intanced content.

Shampanix.3928

First off - sorry if this was already mentioned. Amids worrying about lack of good replayability in PoF this one huge problem came to my mind lately - lack of instanced content that would follow the theme of the expansion.

Yes we had (have?) raids that followed theme of living world season 3. But raids are sort of high - end content not everyone can take part of. Maybe soon we will get something new in this department tho...

So we have this huge thing which is expansion release and all the theme we can see is only contained within open world maps. My main issue here is following and expanding on the theme of expansion. Desert region with variety of landscapes, all the story of three factions (branded, awakened, forged), dwarven mine in desert highlands, branded forgotten, even augury rock could have been turned into dungeon of some sort. Or a fractal. Now it strikes me hardly that lack of dungeons is limiting possibilities of this game. Fractals are cool, but they feel too far away from main events of the game and regions we explore, dunegones would fill that role perfectly.

What do you think? Am I missing something?

@reikken.4961 said:raids are much more accessible than people think

but I agree. dungeons would be really nice

Yes, raids are more accessible than some people think. At the same time, though, they are less accessible than some other people think. Also, for some people they are more accessible than for others.

...and yes, some more dungeons would be nice.

Archived