[NA]SEA Static Raid LF 2 more

MrsHappy.5283

We are a SEA static raid group currently raiding on Tuesday and Friday nights from 9-11pm GMT+8.

We are looking for like-minded people who want to have fun while raiding and grow together as a group. We look forward to learning the mechanics with the objective of being able to complete them comfortably one day.

As most of the group, if not all, are adults, some of the casual conversation might be of an adult nature.

We are looking for 1 Chrono and 1 DPS class.

Requirements:-Ascended armor, weapons, trinkets based on meta build requirements-Appropriate food and oil based on meta build requirements-Discord-Able to commit on Tue and Fri from 9-11pm

Have fun while raiding !!

Please fill in the following form if you are interested. Cheers!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScr8l4ZyEUuN9OrOichcYOVpUtTlIEeGNXQh0mC1pmduID2tw/viewform?embedded=true

• 3 weeks later...

@MrsHappy.5283 said:We are a SEA static raid group currently raiding on Tuesday and Friday nights from 9-11pm GMT+8.

We are looking for like-minded people who want to have fun while raiding and grow together as a group. We look forward to learning the mechanics with the objective of being able to complete them comfortably one day.

As most of the group, if not all, are adults, some of the casual conversation might be of an adult nature.

We are looking for 1 Chrono and 1 DPS class.

Requirements:-Ascended armor, weapons, trinkets based on meta build requirements-Appropriate food and oil based on meta build requirements-Discord-Able to commit on Tue and Fri from 9-11pm

Have fun while raiding !!

Please fill in the following form if you are interested. Cheers!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScr8l4ZyEUuN9OrOichcYOVpUtTlIEeGNXQh0mC1pmduID2tw/viewform?embedded=true

Hi I sent you a message through your google docs page,At the time of writing I am a 233LI player with experience in these roles:meta Chrono,meme Chrono,power DD,condi SB,condi Druid,magi Druid (really anything goes with ranger because I have the armour on that char),power Holo,

I also have a geared cps but I don't really enjoy playing it that much :/

By the end of this week, I should also have a geared scourge, but I will need some exp on that before I can claim to do it.Let me know if you still need another person.

Archived