Vision I collection spoils plot points for new players

I didn't find any other threads talking about this and I don't even know if devs care about this, but if a player has the Vision I collection active, they will find notes that spoil major character deaths before they play through that section of the story. Specifically, I'm talking about *spoiler warning* brahm's note about blish's death and caithe's note about aurene in Jahai Bluffs and Thunderhead keep respectively. I'm sure there are others I haven't found, but these two are particularly in the player's face. Caithe's note is right next to the waypoint!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Maybe, but not necessarily the only solution. I'm sure there are many ways to design a collection without spoiling the story or locking it until the very end. For example, those particular notes could be collected but not read until after the relevant story chapter is finished. Or the note could be relocated to the next story map, so players who are playing through the story in order will not encounter it accidentally.  Or maybe the note could at least contain a warning about when it should be read for players who care about the story. I'm just saying it really ruins the plot for new players to and I think the writers who worked hard on the story would appreciate players experiencing the notes in the right order, especially since they work hard to avoid spoilers in other areas.

Edited by Avalitor.9130
add an extra solution
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1