Crescent Canoe glitches when hooking a fish

There is a glitch with the Crescent Canoe skiff skin where a character will start flashing between boarded and standing after hooking a fish. The minigame still stays up, but usually won't give you a fish if you complete it. This isn't reproducible every time, maybe 30-50%, but seems to depend somehow on the skiff's position in relation to the fishing hole. It also seems to happen more frequently in some places than others. I've had particularly frequent occurrences of this glitch in Iron Marches at Monger's Sink, especially in the southern part of the lake, though I've had it happen in every part of that lake. I did verify this is specific to the Crescent Canoe; I was unable to reproduce it on the default skiff skin. It also definitely does not depend on my character having any of the flashier effects equipped; I was able to reproduce without the Spiritwood Fishing Rod skin, Grove Hydria, or the accessory with the Celebratory Birthday Enrichment equipped.

Clip of glitch in action: 

• Like 2

• 10 months later...

This is by no means a fix

But if you build in muscle memory to do a little jump to the middle'ish area of the skiff, you mostly wont have issues

It happens mostly in the default spot you stand in everytime you stand up

I hope they fix it soon, this is the best looking skiff in my opinion