[NA][PvE] FATE - fun size community recruiting for king size endgame content!

Hi there👋! From Ashes They Emerge (FATE) is a casual and social guild looking to increase our ranks with active, social, and drama-free veteran and returning/new gamers alike! We prioritize doing things together as a guild first with a focus on endgame PvE content but also regularly play many other aspects of the game (e.g., AP hunting, story, and open world metas to name a few). We actively keep our membership small, filled with people who regularly play and socialize with each other. Our community is recruiting for gamers who not only seek these ideals in a guild but also adds to it. In addition to the social aspect, to ensure FATE could be a great fit for you, we're looking for folks who:

• Plan to or already regularly play endgame content with the guild such as raids, fractals, and strike missions. We're looking especially for those who want to learn/progress with the guild.
  • Are in the US Eastern/Central time and available to play in the evening/around reset.

• Will maintain a supportive and respectful atmosphere both in game and in Discord.

• Are over the age of 21. Most of our members are in their 30s and 40s.

• Use Discord. We use Discord to chat and set up group events. Speaking in voice chat is NOT required but we do ask you to jump on when doing certain guild events (e.g. raids, fractals, strikes, etc.) so that we can be a bit more coordinated.

What FATE Has to Offer

• Maxed out Isle of Reflection guild hall with all resource nodes/WP discounts/guild boosts fully upgraded.

• Recurring scheduled endgame (training/progging/funsies) content, open world events, and the occasional sPvP or WvW.

• Friendly and social nerds who love the game but are also very respectful of your time and space.

• Well-organized Discord server, which serves as the guild’s main hub of communications and coordination.

• No guild rep requirement except for doing guild missions but feel free to rep when playing with fellow guildies anytime!

Engagement Requirement

We prioritize quality over quantity so that everyone can have a good time and get the most out of their (sometimes limited) game time. As such, we do routinely go through our list of members to ensure we have enough active members engaged and will remove inactive/unresponsive individuals to make room for more while maintaining the small size of the guild. Therefore, actively engaging with guildies in game and/or Discord in a respectful manner is required to maintain status w/ FATE.

Contact Us

If this sounds like the kind of community you want to engage in whether in or out of the game and you meet all of our above bulleted requirements, send one us a friend request in Discord to inquire (replying to this post is fine but responses may be delayed as we don't check here as often as Discord).

The FATE Recruitment Team

@cytraen <> @_zovu <> @monpinky <> @peacheznlace

Edited by Peacheznlace.3580
  • Like 8

• Peacheznlace.3580 changed the title to [NA][PvE] FATE - small but active guild that plays together, knows each other, and helps each other

I am a returning player who is also starting up new characters with classes I don't have a whole lot of experience playing. I am also a leader in a guild in Final Fantasy XIV and will be spending a lot of time over there. I prefer close knit guilds that are able to respect my interests and time. I am East Coast and do not do late nights. Would this guild be a fit? Would anyone be willing to have a chat with me so I can get a better feel for the community?

• Peacheznlace.3580 changed the title to [NA][PvE] FATE - fun size community recruiting for king size endgame content!
  • 4 months later...

I am nearly the definition of "casual player."  I can tell you that FATE has a home for players of all sorts. Right this moment, I can tell you that there is a sizable group online playing strikes. Their officers are wonderful people that will help you improve your skills and build up your characters. I've not been online any where near as much as I would like, but as long  as you keep in communication and jump in when able, you're good to go. FATE is looking for players that are involved, whether it be social, in-game, or (preferably) both. They area a great bunch. Whether you are just getting started or are a veteran player, you couldn't find a better home. Contact one of the officers mentioned in Peaches' post and start a chat with the last guild you'll ever need.  🙂