ANET Staff help please API "ErrBadData" Accounts, It's been more than 3 months that I couldn't use the API keys, and ANET support staff asked me to post here instead, because they couldn't help, any working ANET staff can help to resolve this?

one.6735

Hi several of my accounts are getting "ErrBadData" since the past 2 months, and I have no idea why they are all broken since the last few patches.

Can someone please help? I have been waiting for 2 months hoping that it will return to normal.

Vadose.7824
Abuttals.7038
Dupatta.6801
Infield.9361
Quezal.4981
Tuberculoid.8025
Cornute.5928
Gluepot.4123

Edited by one.6735
Several Months

• 2 weeks later...
  • one.6735 changed the title to ANET Staff help please API "ErrBadData" Accounts, It's been more than 3 months that I couldn't use the API keys, and ANET support staff asked me to post here instead, because they couldn't help, any working ANET staff can help to resolve this?
On 5/5/2023 at 10:55 PM, one.6735 said:

is there anyone who can fix API Error? It only happen after switching server from EU to NA. I'm not sure what went wrong.

Have you tried creating a new key, just to see if it is ANY different from your old key?

16 hours ago, GODh.3892 said:

Have you tried creating a new key, just to see if it is ANY different from your old key?

I did.. for at least 50 times, I have no idea why the staff member isn't willing to help, it's been months..