Was high springer jump with dismount a bug?

So as of this morning I have noticed undocumented change. 

I saw a while back in tips and tricks video about how to use griffon efficiently the springer dismount high jump, when you fly up and then mid air mount up your griffon. With this trick it was possible to bypass some "slightly higher" edges where springer could not reach. 

Now as of this morning (probably yesterday's patch) the dismount jump is way shorted than it was before. Not sure if it was bug before, or if it is a bug now since the behavior clearly changed. 

Not sure if this is supposed to motivate me to finally finish my skyscale collection, but I am pretty kitten unhappy that this jump trick went away. Sure, I can still climb up with jade bot after the dismount so effectively this is changing basically nothing but adding an extra step. Still, annoying to get something like this and not a single mention in the patch notes. 

• Like 3

Probably on purpose to force people into getting a Skyscale.. Maybe too many players were sticking to bunny and griffon and not getting Skyscales.. less skins? no idea..

I know i stuck to bunny and griffon for years over the skyscale grind.. in the end i caved but Griffin is still way more fun to me.

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

I finished skyscale collections this weekend, person who designed the whole thing has clear talent in creation of suffering, but regardless of that, skyscale is still not as convenient as springer jump into griff.

I don't think I will get used to it :(

• Like 2