Looking for Adult Guild

Phraq.5802

Hello All.

I am a returning new player (never really got far) but plan to make this my main MMO for a while. I am a married father of 3 who is looking for an active family type guild to hopefully get into endgame at some point. I am on EST time zone and on most days after 5 pm. I do not know much about this game but have rolled engi and plan to get him to max level and beyond. I am taking a long break from wow and ffxiv possibly for good to try something new.

Hey there Phraq,  

Tyrs Paladium may be the guild for you.  We focus on adults 30+ in age, though we have some younger members as well. We are casual, but do strikes, T4 fractals, and do some raid training.  We focus mostly on PvE though we have some guildies that PvP and WvW regularly.  

Apply here:  https://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/?site_game_id=136318

On 5/30/2023 at 9:21 AM, Aurochys.5691 said:

Hey there Phraq,  

Tyrs Paladium may be the guild for you.  We focus on adults 30+ in age, though we have some younger members as well. We are casual, but do strikes, T4 fractals, and do some raid training.  We focus mostly on PvE though we have some guildies that PvP and WvW regularly.  

Apply here:  https://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/?site_game_id=136318

Hey Phraq! We ran into some bumps with your application, an officer has reached out to you via our website to help sort things out!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Phraq,

Twilight Brigade is always looking to welcome returning players into the fold. We are event centric and have many end game content groups, both fractal and raid, in addition to running weekly events from guild missions, trainings, raids, strikes, etc. Many of the community is EST based and all members are 18+ with the bulk sitting in their late 20s early 30s. Check us out: