[NA] New player looking for a guild

ebin.1792

• 4 weeks later...

Hey there! Sorry to see your thread got buried without a response. 

If you're still looking for a guild, then our recruiting thread probably says it better than I could in a short reply.
But basically what might seem relevant!

- We are a longstanding community of players who pass between a variety of games and MMOs while waiting for new GW2 content to come out. 
- Our member base is a mix of casual to veteran and our discord server allows you to pick the brains of many people who may or may not have most of the game's content, lore or mechanics memorized. 

- We've got a couple of ingame events in GW2 and a recurring one in GW1 coming up over the summer.

The discord link is in the forum post, or you can contact me here, on the forums or ingame! If you wanna get in touch! 
Hope to hear from you 🙂

Hey, Ebin! Welcome to the game! We are a guild that has been around since... what seems like the beginning of time. We are (in number) a fairly large guild but pride ourselves on being a very laid-back, casual, helpful and close-knit community. I think you would be a great fit but there's really no knowing unless you test out my theory! Let me know if you'd like an invite and we can chat and give you a chance to get comfortable (or not) to see if we're a good fit for you. 

Otherwise, you can contact one of the players listed in our recruiting thread and someone will get back to you!