[NA][PvX} We don't have a guild....we have a family

Magical Things.8465

@Distrikt.8075 said:Recently returned to the game. Looking for a good guild, This sounds like it might be the place for me. Please send an invite if you are still recruiting. B)

@ricky markham.1689 said:im still looking for a guild id like to try yall out so please send an invite if yall are still recruiting

@JoshSoCal.2609 said:I messaged one of the people listed in the post but no one got back to me. I'd love to join the Guild, I'm fairly new and could use the help!

@Raven.1792 said:I'm interested if your still recruiting

@ShiroAero.8096 said:Yis this family sounds amazing can i be a part of it?

I've been away for a couple days, but I'm back now and ready with invites for you all! Let me know if you didn't get one. And welcome to our guild family! =)

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Jevati.4328 said:

@Distrikt.8075 said:Recently returned to the game. Looking for a good guild, This sounds like it might be the place for me. Please send an invite if you are still recruiting. B)

@ricky markham.1689 said:im still looking for a guild id like to try yall out so please send an invite if yall are still recruiting

@JoshSoCal.2609 said:I messaged one of the people listed in the post but no one got back to me. I'd love to join the Guild, I'm fairly new and could use the help!

@Raven.1792 said:I'm interested if your still recruiting

@ShiroAero.8096 said:Yis this family sounds amazing can i be a part of it?

I've been away for a couple days, but I'm back now and ready with invites for you all! Let me know if you didn't get one. And welcome to our guild family! =)

Sorry I wasn't better about following up on the forums. Please let me know if you have not received your invite.

@Gorhaax.4021 said:This sounds like an interesting guild. I mostly PvE, haven't PvP or WvW in a while. The last 2 guild that ive been part of have kind of died. Can i get an invite?

For sure! I just invited you!

@PurpleDrank.3521 said:Just accepted, thanks for the invite!

You're welcome! I'm looking forward to grouping with you! =)

Archived