[NA] [PvX] The Meow House [CAT] wants you!!! Yes, you! Casual/New/Veteran ADULT players all wanted!

Banrigh.5932

if your looking for something different a guild that is friendly and helpful join us. We are looking for more friendly people  to join us to make us even better. we have a schedule when we do things with our sister guild you can choose when you wish to join in or just relax. we will teach the new people and also have things for the returning and veteran people to not become bored. come check us out and see if you like what we have to offer.

if your looking for something different a guild that is friendly and helpful join us. We are looking for more friendly people  to join us to make us even better. we have a schedule when we do things with our sister guild you can choose when you wish to join in or just relax. we will teach the new people and also have things for the returning and veteran people to not become bored. come check us out and see if you like what we have to offer.

Hi there!  Returning player here - My wife and I used to play a lot about 10 years ago.  I have really been getting back into it and it seems to have only gotten better and I think I am ready to join a guild and this one looks to be exactly what I am looking for.  How do I get involved?

• Like 1