[NA] [PvX] The Meow House [CAT] wants you!!! Yes, you! Casual/New/Veteran ADULT players all wanted!

Banrigh.5932

if your looking for something different a guild that is friendly and helpful join us. We are looking for more friendly people  to join us to make us even better. we have a schedule when we do things with our sister guild you can choose when you wish to join in or just relax. we will teach the new people and also have things for the returning and veteran people to not become bored. come check us out and see if you like what we have to offer.

Hello, I'd love to join your guild! I've played off and on (mostly off) since the original Guild Wars, but have hardly touched any of the post-80 content in the game, mostly due to always playing solo. I'd love to join a guild to have people to talk to and run group content with! I have a few level 80s that I'm still trying to get through some of the expansion content with, so I'm not quite at endgame yet but not a complete beginner either 🙂

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Willis McKillis.3561 said:

Hello, I'd love to join your guild! I've played off and on (mostly off) since the original Guild Wars, but have hardly touched any of the post-80 content in the game, mostly due to always playing solo. I'd love to join a guild to have people to talk to and run group content with! I have a few level 80s that I'm still trying to get through some of the expansion content with, so I'm not quite at endgame yet but not a complete beginner either 🙂

Just sent an invite - we're running some fractals tonight if you want to give those a shot. Welcome to the guild!

23 hours ago, Bastnik.5290 said:

HI! Are you still recruiting?

Im a new player (very new) and looking for some friendly people to play with/teach me how to play. 🙂

Looks like someone already got you in, welcome!

• Like 1

if your looking for something different a guild that is friendly and helpful join us. We are looking for more friendly people  to join us to make us even better. we have a schedule when we do things with our sister guild you can choose when you wish to join in or just relax. we will teach the new people and also have things for the returning and veteran people to not become bored. come check us out and see if you like what we have to offer.

Hi there, I recently returned to the game after taking a break for about a year and am interested in joining to do some PvE, did my first couple of strikes the other day.  What time do you guys normally have events?  I am on PST and want to know if there will be stuff going on after I get home from work.

3 hours ago, Kael.3906 said:

Hi there, I recently returned to the game after taking a break for about a year and am interested in joining to do some PvE, did my first couple of strikes the other day.  What time do you guys normally have events?  I am on PST and want to know if there will be stuff going on after I get home from work.

we're all over the US and Canada and even a few other places... we do have some folks on later, but most of our events have 8-830pm est starting times.