[NA] [PvX] The Meow House [CAT] wants you!!! Yes, you! Casual/New/Veteran ADULT players all wanted!

Banrigh.5932

Hello! Do you still have any spaces left open? I'm new to GW2 (except for one-week I spent playing last year), and am looking to fully dive in now that I have more free time and hoping to join a social and active guild that is new-player friendly. Thanks!

Returning from a long hiatus few years since HoT came out, Returned to gw for new years got into finishing the Nevermore collection, on Vol 4 now but in need of a Guild for Mouth of Mordremoth and when I buy the Expansions! On my Travels, I saw Flipping Boats, people have boats for mounts now, I missed out on a lot since HoT.

If you are still taking on, could you send me an Invite?

• Like 1

After reading through the comments, "The Meow House" definitely appeals to me.

I'd like to request an invite when the next opening is available, please.

GW2 is my first MMO, still lots to learn and do. Been playing solo for about a year now and need help with Fractals for Mastery Points, dungeons and other group content to complete Achievements and collections. In-game I enjoy hunting, gathering, fishing, and in general taking in the scenery/vistas of the prettier landscapes of GW2.

"The Meow House [CAT]" caught my attention. My GW2 time is supervised (and interrupted 😸) by my kitty. She thinks she the Charr Imperator.

Thank you.    

• Like 2

I am a long-time gamer but new to GW2 (WoW refugee) and your guild sounds riiight up my alley. I'd love to join and socialize as I get my feet wet!

Could I please get an invite? Thanks!

Edited by wilsflet.4025
Asking for invite
  • Like 1

Hey there, long time hardcore Lineage 2 Player here, I've been playing GW2 for a couple of months now and I'm loving it, I would love to join a more down to earth guild exactly like yours, I'm no stranger to PvP or WvW either so I'm down for any kind of content, please let me know if you have any room, would love to join!

Edited by Frank.4320
  • Like 1