[NA] [PvX] The Meow House [CAT] wants you!!! Yes, you! Casual/New/Veteran ADULT players all wanted!

Banrigh.5932

Do you require 100% guild rep or a certain amount of time in discord?  Do you have specific days for certain activities?  Specifically guild missions? 

I am a day 1 player that played up until 2017 and was fairy active in a guild.  Came back a few months ago and found I kind of miss having a guild.  But I also take care of my father who is on hospice and work full time so playing time with others is somewhat limited.

Thanks!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, luger.3572 said:

Do you require 100% guild rep or a certain amount of time in discord?  Do you have specific days for certain activities?  Specifically guild missions? 

I am a day 1 player that played up until 2017 and was fairy active in a guild.  Came back a few months ago and found I kind of miss having a guild.  But I also take care of my father who is on hospice and work full time so playing time with others is somewhat limited.

Thanks!

we do not... but we're that awesome that you'll want to be with us all the time!! we have members on all different times of the day too.

we do guild missions on fridays at 830pm est. 

Thanks for the invite.  I decided to rep this guild instead of my now defunct guild.  I have a friend who plays as well, part of my now defunct guild.  I'll ask her if she'd like to join.  What is the discord server name?

Edited by Tere.4759
  • Like 1