[PvE]In regard of the next patch (06/27/2023), there will be 2 schools for scourges

WhiteSmoke.5926

The classic one with Plague Sending + Master of Corruption combo.

The new one with Insidious Disruption + Terror combo.

But I would suggest to buff a little bit the Fear generation of the scourge. Right now, all shroud's Fear duration is only 1 second including Garish Pillar. Upping the base duration to 2 secondes could help the trait Terror to be more interresting in a condi dps perspective.

The base Fear duration of necromancer's weapons is also 1 second. Reaper's Mark and Wail of Doom could be buffed too.

• Confused 1

Idk what forum you've been reading, but take a look around this one and you will see that people currently have more urgent concerns about where the Scourge spec is heading.

It's not that your suggestions are bad, in fact I like them, but don't hold your breath waiting for devs to actually do something good for Scourge. Seems like they have forgotten how to do that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

with these changes to condi dps scourge, I wouldn't be surprised if at one point power builds start popping up since the dps difference is getting significantly smaller. I've already seen a handful of them and they're already doing really quite well. What makes Power scourge interesting is that you can run Spite and get really deep into boon hate. seeing how they're cutting down on the boon hate we currently have we just might need to use the last pieces of boon hate we have left, such as dagger 3 and focus 5.

Edited by Darth Pooh.5638

On 6/14/2023 at 4:57 PM, WhiteSmoke.5926 said:

Upping the base duration to 2 secondes could help the trait Terror to be more interresting in a condi dps perspective.

If they ever do that it would have to be a PvE only change. I'm pretty sure that there are still out there some competitive mode players that still think that Terror should have had it's damage nerfed just as much as other CC got their damage nerfed.