Which WvW infusions for an alt Renegade in OW/WvW?

Buran.3796

A bit of background here: I have 18 characters with 3 Revs and 2 of almost every other profession; my main has 8/8 gear teamplate/build template slots, another 7 characters have  3/3 templates and the rest  the vanilla 3/2 which comes as standard. Also, full legendary armors (and trinkets very soon). My main has plenty of WvW infussions to play with: mighty, malign, precise...  even concentration. I'm now "completing" some of the alts I play the most and I'm wondering which WvW infusions would fit the best to a character which only runs Renegade builds, for OW PvE and WvW roaming mostly. I don't want to spent large amounts of tokens in each alt as in the main, but select one which would fit better for most of uses.

I was thinking about malice (+5 condition damage) due I mostly run either celestial or viper/TB stats with Renegade, but I'm wondering if mighty or precise would be better. Power seems good, since in PvP I run a power variant and works well, anyway, whereas condi damage seems more sensitive to nerfs. Precise would be an option since with full endurance + fury I only have 90% cc in WvW, but the extra 90 stat points would only increase the cc to 96% (so no 100% and evades would crush that number anyway). Another point vs Precise would be that If I move to power stats 100% crit chance is easy to achieve...   To add more context: with celestial + Fireworks runes in WvW the basics stats are 1844 power, 2952 armor, near 23k HP,  69.85% cc 192.6% cd 669 condition & healing and ~60% boon duration.

So, what do you think, power or condi infusions?

It sounds like you should trust your gut and go with malice.

I tend to prefer large scale fights so I use power and concentration infusions.  I use the power infusions on my large-scale Herald and roaming Herald.  Then I use my concentration infusions on my support Vindicator and roaming celestial Renegade.