Scrapper was at a restaurant, eating soup with his spoon

TashaFoxx.7862

Slotted spoons don't hold much soup.

But the slotted spoon can catch the potato.

(sorry, a relatively useless truism I felt obliged to mention. I would actually be fine with the Scrapper changes if they just retooled the profession/espec around using any sort of combo, but don't like the idea in its current form)

Edited by Batalix.2873
  • Confused 2

this blast the field change is going to suck. I wish they'd at least let the mortar physical projectile finisher from the elite kit also proc quickness. It's not like it would break the game, nor is it like they don't have Mechanist existing in the game either

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Talan.1608 said:

this blast the field change is going to suck. I wish they'd at least let the mortar physical projectile finisher from the elite kit also proc quickness. It's not like it would break the game, nor is it like they don't have Mechanist existing in the game either

Well, when life gives scrappers a fork for that soup, they simply pick up the bowl and drink the soup straight out of the bowl, how many times do scrappers need to teach you this lesson?

• Like 2

Depending of the quick duration per finisher, Quick Scrapper will probably be fine uptime-wise.. maybe do even more dps since it'll basically use the current DPS build with healing turret..

But imho it'll lose its current easy way to manage CDS to either stack quick or delay it situationally and end up being boring as a kitten.  That's just my personal take on it though.. I'm sure a lot will like to play the new QScrapper like the current DPS one 🤷‍♂️

Like last June, I'll just try out the other boon dps after patch and see which clicks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1