Pro tip, anet

GetFoxxed.9478

2 hours ago, Salt Mode.3780 said:

They should learn from the FFXIV devs where no one class is biased as soon as one class does the community will call it out and that said class will either get buffed or nerfed.

I guess if GW2 had a subscription, a lot more people would be vocal about not being able to enjoy their class. And it would hurt the company more to lose subscribers. Right now, all this blatant unprofessionalism goes unchecked, and nobody cares.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Salt Mode.3780 said:

They should learn from the FFXIV devs where no one class is biased as soon as one class does the community will call it out and that said class will either get buffed or nerfed.

HAHAHAHAHA FFXIV is so boring to play specifically because the devs have removed so many combat/class features and homogenized everything into a 2 minute buff window cooldown rotation.

Unless you are talking about PvP. That at least shakes things up quite a bit and does need balancing. It just sucks that FFXIV is not great at miming action PvP and the mode is kinda boring.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Batalix.2873 said:

HAHAHAHAHA FFXIV is so boring to play specifically because the devs have removed so many combat/class features and homogenized everything into a 2 minute buff window cooldown rotation.

Unless you are talking about PvP. That at least shakes things up quite a bit and does need balancing. It just sucks that FFXIV is not great at miming action PvP and the mode is kinda boring.

No i agree it is boring now how they are making every class do the same thing and its literally copy and paste but my whole point about balance is that they are not bias towards one specific class. There are receipts of mesmer bias that cannot be posted here or else it will get removed and the user banned. 

• Like 4