Reworking Alac Scourge to be more reasonable

BenaSPACE.6028

Hello! I'm taking a look at Scourge currently, and I feel like I could offer a few changes to make to make scourge better in terms of doing what you're looking for:

Manifest Sand Shade: Duration is reverted to a 20 second duration.

Sand Savant: Now grants alacrity to allies around the greater shade when you use a shade skill (for 1-or-so seconds each skill)

Herald of Sorrow: Pulses Alacrity in addition to its previous effects (around the caster only)

Feed from corruption: Reverted to its original version. This is not returned to its original placing.

Desert Empowerment: Now upgrades Sand Sage to offer an outgoing healing and damage of +5% per sand shade active. Duration of sand shades is reduced to 10 seconds when traited.

Why these changes?

In general, Scourge does not provide barrier passively. I feel like when this change came out, it was made to be like how mechanist provides its alacrity.
This works for Mechanist, because Mace and Mech Core: Barrier Engine both provide barrier passively, meaning that alacrity is guaranteed.

Scourge, on the other hand does not have have this luxury. It has to actively provide its barrier, timing it just right to get the most out of it. This means that if you're providing alacrity, you only provide barrier for the sake of alacrity. Any damage mitigation you do is sheerly coincidental. As a DPS, this also means that you have to run barrier skills that offer you little offensive option in turn for being able to provide alacrity. This means that you have to run Serpent Siphon and Sand Swell, leaving little room for flexibility as to how scourge can be played.

This new methodology preserves Scourge's access to utility skills while still offering a reasonable source of alacrity that's more reasonable to balance.

Edited by BenaSPACE.6028