This expansion would be a really good time to relook at Necromancer Minions

I was watching that Wooden guy's youtube video on the lore of the Wizards Tower stuff. And a Necromancer who was trying to buff up minions were part of its mystery.         

Well fast-forward 200 years, I want the same thing. I want New Minions that look cooler than those old vanilla minions. I would take a cool looking Skeleton Shadow Knight over some of those current minions.                

Could also be a cool time to introduce new UI elements for canceling minions or better control of them. I suggested a while ago, to have the option to hold down the minion button after a period of time to have them return to you or despawn completely.           

But again, I would love some kind of skin system for Minions to look cooler than the vanilla models. The artistic freedoms seem way more laxed post release compared to pre-GW2 release development. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

I second this. I just watched WP's video and it is intriguing that minion mastery was such a key identify of the necromancer in GW1 while the GW2 minion master has very little flavor.  In terms of an overhaul, I'd like to see the below.

1.  Minion UI similar to that of Ranger/Mechanist.

2. New skins for minions.

3. Updated DM traits that allow you to customize and buff your minions.

4. Updated weapon skills that interact with minions. 

• Confused 1