Free rewards, gold and legendaries

Anvar.5673

Since there isn't moderation in PvP anymore and hate speech and bad behaviours seems authorized, I would suggest to anyone who wants free rewards, gold and legendaries to stay afk in PvP while working, reading great books, watching some series or learning something new. You will win either way. Change my mind.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

tbh if you don't like what other people have to say just block them. there is no need to implement censorship. I have many people on my blocklist and if i get a whisper during a pvp game from one of the players in the game it's an insta block no matter what they are talking about. It's an easy solution and it works for everyone.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Ferus.3165 said:

tbh if you don't like what other people have to say just block them. there is no need to implement censorship. I have many people on my blocklist and if i get a whisper during a pvp game from one of the players in the game it's an insta block no matter what they are talking about. It's an easy solution and it works for everyone.

That's always a good advice, alongside staying offline and hide some channels from the chat panel.

I would also suggest to going afk when you are insulted by a member of your own team. Don't waste your time. Those people shouldn't win and as I said before, you will not be sanctioned for that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I've got a thick skin so people being toxic doesn't bother me (still should be fixed & addressed though) but it's honestly beyond ridiculous how many afkers there are.

I thought i'd do some PvP to progress my legendary armor. First game, enemy team had an afk, easy stomp. 2nd game, myteam had an afk, easily stomped. 3rd game my team had an afk again & once agai neasily stomped.

It's literally impossible to have a good ranked experience with afk players just going unpunished. 

The ONLY time i've seen anything happen to an afk player is when they legit don't connect from the very beginning because that's when  I see I lose 0 points but chances are those players just had an issue loading into the game or dced after accepting the queue or so. They're not even the problem because that happens once in 50 games or so. 

The problem is the amount of players who just go afk after dying once, losing one teamfight, being 100 points behind.

This SERIOUSLY needs to be looked at.

• Like 2