Game crashes when trying to donate obsidian shards to guild.

I can't even give 20 of my 209 to my treasury. I'm even the guild leader of my Gould House Ishida [ishi] Please try to fix this. I can't progress my6 guild nor can anyone else that is allowed to donate.

Edit: I figured out what causes it; if you have the shards in invisible bags, and try to donate (the treasury can still see them) the game will crash 100% of the time. If not in an invisible bag the game doesn't crash and the item in question donates as usual.

Sorry that you've had to deal with this. I hate game crashes for seemingly-silly stuff.

@Yumiko Ishida.3769 said:I can't even give 20 of my 209 to my treasury. I'm even the guild leader of my Gould House Ishida [ishi] Please try to fix this. I can't progress my6 guild nor can anyone else that is allowed to donate.

Edit: I figured out what causes it; if you have the shards in invisible bags, and try to donate (the treasury can still see them) the game will crash 100% of the time. If not in an invisible bag the game doesn't crash and the item in question donates as usual.

Do you have 9 or 10 total bag slots? Are you invisible bags located in those spots? If so, that's the cause of the bug. The same thing happens when trying to move items in/out of the guild stash/trove/deep cave, but just for those two slots. (There's a couple of existing threads about this issue, although mostly focused on the g-bank.)

If you have any patience left, try moving your invisbags to the top and try again.(And if any patience left after that, make those results available to ANet, ideally using the in-game /bug reporting tool or via the windows crash report tool.)

@"Yumiko Ishida.3769" said:Yeah they are and yes I have the full 200 slots (20 x 10, 320 if I had the money and time to get those 32 slot bags). The bank being bugged as well is not a good sight either. I didn't know that is also an issue now. Seems the database/API is all kitten up from what I'm seeing in other threads.

API is fine, except for WvW. Database is fine.Again, it's not the bank. It's not the bags. It's limited to the interaction between specific slots (9 & 10) and guild assets.(Obviously it's a bad thing; it's just not dire or an example of Things Fall Apart.)

Archived