warrior is now officially trash in pvp

felix.2386

11 minutes ago, Viper.2436 said:

So, warrior is now trash in PvP, WvW and PvE?

I only know that at this point that I still have a warrior as I will always love a melee brawler ... But not because I can't do that (or anything else a warrior can do) better with another class.

If that tells you anything.

@Viper.2436 nah no. Warrior nowdays is better than ever in PvE. Pretty mutch every spec is playable in a pretty good spot. In PvP you could also Play it but u relie on broken mechanics more than just Player Skill. In WvW it's nerfed but also not too Bad. All in all I would say it's not in a too Bad spot rn. But the Moment they would Balance conditions for real and nerf the heal of bsw its at least in PvP trash tier again ^^

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3

3 hours ago, Viper.2436 said:

So, warrior is now trash in PvP, WvW and PvE?

In  PvE it's a solid pick in pretty much every content.
PvP it's just not good unless you are playing the condi resident sleeper variant of zerker or bladesworn, everything else gets shut down very easily. I don't even consider spellbreaker that great anymore, but that's just probably due to how Catalyst pretty much outshines everything right now.
WvW the LB/Scorched Earth zerker is still ok in zergs, although the new Arc Divider sucks pp in my opinion.
For roaming both condi zerker and bladesworn are ok (rifle is kind of fun).
Calling it trash is a bit harsh tbh.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

On 7/8/2023 at 12:59 PM, felix.2386 said:

if you still can't understand.

and the changes PvPers are hailing have no relation to what warrior is today in pvp, and consider the fact that the rest of the changes are all basically buffs with big cooldown reductions(except brutal shot)

it's more due to how other classes are performing.

Of course it relates.