Just some expectations for SoO

This is just a basic post to speak chillingly about that new expansion. (For info i put link of page here of expansion as i will speak of some little things on it https://www.guildwars2.com/en/secrets-of-the-obscure/ ) 🙂

Firstly I would like to say I am happy that the Wizard Tower is finally used, indeed it was a place teasing me since 2013 when I started playing gw2; and knowing that there is an Arcane Eye outpost hidden in the cliff of Garenhoff just near the tower, of course it is an important place.

I missed the beta with the Weaponmaster Spec/upgrade but It seems very fun, and a good addition, I do like using my mechanist Hammer whereas being mechanist with my jade mech. It finally allow enjoy the specs, as I will just use my weaver weapons with my catalyst... and look carefully what to do with each of my 13 chars.

The demons setting is very nice... exploring rifts of reality it reminds of unstable rifts of auris weirdbringer and more recently the rift stranger, the branded rift stalkers from kralkatorirk, and Aetherblades mist shenanigans. The picture of the website with that djinn like city is intriguing reminding a little of crystal desert mixed with Astral observatory from Istan. Maybe some little things reminding the not realized Utopia expansion... Skywatch archipelago is beautiful and quite heavenly looking, like holy.

What I get is, that we earn the Weaponmaster and we can use any weapon from any spec as weapon skills, some relics and runes, and what is very neat too a new weapon to use for each profession, strike mission and fractal of the mist. Three new armor sets, legendary set, weapons set...

But... i read a little thing that attract my eyes:  >_>

"At launch, unlock the new Rift Hunter and Astral Ward armor sets, with a demonic set available in a later release. "

"You'll uncover a treasure trove of rewards: weapon sets, unique weapons, back items, combat tonics, infusions, guild decorations, miniatures, emotes, and more!"

"Complete the entire Mastery track to unlock a demonic skyscale mount skin for your collection."

When I read those, I spot two things: Demon related rewards, and Guild decorations.

And I gonna confess. I like demons. Demonic feature. Succubi. Vertical demon eye. Those creatures like Bellum in Zelda. My 13th character is a succubus on which I use dragon wings. But as far as i know, there is zero tail armor. I think the only example is the Adventurous cat outfit with a cute cat tail. But, really, you make like a thick dragon tail leg armor or demonic tail for 600 gems, bim boom I buy. I mean, any demonic outfit or armor I will be interested. No, I see you coming, skimpy/revealing outfit? Demon? Succubus? Well, If it is a cute demon suit with dragon scale I am interesting, even if only like lightly revealing. Hmm Hmm.

Anyway, as I see guild decorations, and I am really happy to see those, like really happy, I know, I will sound pushy, but I would just enjoy having a nice floating palace or island in the sky as guild hall. Well no worries, I hope, but I guess, if no... I will just stay in lost precipice.

To continue about the expansion, I just got myself the deluxe one, and I gonna say, the raptor skin is nice, and the emote is interesting to look at when using it. What else was in it... ah yes, the weapon set? It seemed Egyptian to me, reminding crystal desert again. It seems where the expansion take place is kind of tied to mist as there are balthazar relating things on one of the screenshot.

Permit the reasons I purchased, there is that 10 seconds shot showing a rata novus like area with a demon rift, and not gonna lie, It baited me, just like seeing Zojia on some of artworks.

Well that it. Haha. End of post. 😛

• Like 1