༼ づ ಠ_ಠ ༽づ SUMMON KANAXAI CM NEWS ༼ づ ಠ_ಠ ༽づ

Maybe I might have missed it with all the Soto news, but have they said anything about adding the cm version of silent surf. The rewards are in game in the vendor, just not the content. I was hoping it was being added on the 18th so we would have time to get the 25 cm clears to buy the new ax.

Edited by Shadowmoon.7986
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Shadowmoon.7986 said:

Maybe I might have missed it with all the Soto news, but have they said anything about adding the cm version of silent surf. The rewards are in game in the vendor, just not the content. I was hoping it was being added on the 18th so we would have time to get the 25 cm clears to buy the new ax.

If the spring studio update is still up to date, it should be part of next weeks patch:

The challenge mode is scheduled for the following update so we can tune the encounter and address any bugs stemming from the normal version.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/studio-update-spring-2023/

I'd rather hear the news whether we will have to do 4 CMs daily and 5 CMs with SotO fractal or whether they would introduce some kind of a limit, preferably with some randomization so you won't just pick 3 fastest CMs (Silent Surf CM would be dead otherwise).