Legendary Rune/Relic Anet Answer

@Jhon.2064 i gues the new runes will be the old Rune Sets. Only difference might going to be that some Runes with only a Special 6 Bonus (something like 20% might durarion plus 5% dmg Increase while might) will be now only one Out off 2 of this bonuses left (20% might durarion for strength Rune for example). While some that got something like (+5 % more dmg while your above 75% life) would now going to be (+125 Power) instead. ^^

That been said the real Special Boni will now be the relics effekt 

All anet needs to do is Make a mystic forge recipe that requires items you get from having crafted 6 legendary runes.
Anyone who has already crafted said items should need only to talk to Grandmaster Craftsman Hobbs to claim their items.

My opinion is since having passives is not a new concept, only the word relic is, the recipe should not need any items from the new xpac.

I would like to see a recipe like this: (in my mind 1 legendary rune residue would come from crafting 1 legendary rune)

0/2 legendary rune residue
0/1 Bloodstone Shard

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Excursion.9752 said:

All anet needs to do is Make a mystic forge recipe that requires items you get from having crafted 6 legendary runes.
Anyone who has already crafted said items should need only to talk to Grandmaster Craftsman Hobbs to claim their items.

My opinion is since having passives is not a new concept, only the word relic is, the recipe should not need any items from the new xpac.

I would like to see a recipe like this: (in my mind 1 legendary rune residue would come from crafting 1 legendary rune)

0/1 Bloodstone Shard

I was thinking something similar, but with a different name. A 'tribute' item that takes clovers and trophies to craft. Just as a speculative example

Mystic Forge recipe: Amalgamated Elemental Lodestone

Components: 10 Glacial Lodestones, 10 Molten Lodestones, 10 Onyx Lodestones, 10 Evergreen Lodestones

Mystic Forge recipe: Wizard's Tribute

Components: 1 Gift of Condensed Might, 1 Gift of Condensed Magic, 20 Mystic Clovers, 3 Amalgamated Elemental Lodestones

When the mini-expansion releases, people have tributes sent in the mail depending on how many legendary runes they have. If you have 2 or 3 legendary runes, you have 1 Wizard's Tribute mailed to you. If you have 4 or 5 legendary runes, you will have 2 Wizard's Tributes mailed to you and if you have 6 or 7 legendary runes, you get 3 Wizard's Tributes. 

Mystic Forge Recipe: Star from the Beyond (legendary relic)

Components: 3 Wizard's Tributes, 1 Gift of Obscure Mastery, 1 Glimmer from the Beyond (precursor from a collection), Gift of the Star (new gift, might even involve items usually associated with weapons like gift of the mists)

Edited by GeraldBC.4927
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1