Achievement bugs and other things support dosnt care about

I've sent many a ticket about achievement bugs and how every npc from old to new story mode does maaaaybe 2% if that of player damage that is if they even join,help,or just stand there like useless cardboard cut outs and all they say is pretty much..can't help ya there bugs can't be fixed s### happens did you know there is a sale in the BL store..why have support if they can't do a thing about in game issues..stop making new content if you can't even fix what is broken or what you broke while making the new

Oh god this is such a source of rage for me!It is always like a gamble of "what will the NPC do this time".
Trying to do the story, and then get the achievements is so infuriating when the NPC's will only heal/res you half the time and run off and aggro all the mobs the other half (which is what happened to me last night).

NPCs offering little help is not a bug, but intended behavior. The Devs changed the NPC behavior some time back, as the Devs wanted the players to play the game, rather than the NPCs.

Now, if you want to report a specific instance where something untoward happens, I'm sure the QA Team will take a look. The best course of action is to report it in-game, though, at the time, as that offers the QA Team much more information.

Good luck.

Archived