Buffed New Nerd Incoming!!

Stefan.8301

Buffed New Nerd is Coming In hot!

I've stopped playing MMOs for a while and now stumbled on this Pearl. I like the fast gameplay and even started a youtube Game series. 

The thing I lack is a guild with people that can explain to me the game when I ask 🙂

My server is Desolation EU, Human Warrior Adeathanna

Edited by Stefan.8301
  • Sad 1

Just go to Lion's Arch or Divinity's Reach during prime time, and look for Meta or World boss announcements in either chat or LFG.  That'll show you who are the main organized guilds on the EU servers. 

Through that guild you can discover other niche guilds that focus on other content sections, like Training Raids, Fractals, WvW, etc.  I think TTS is still around on the EU servers, and they have a lot of cross over with other organized event guilds. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Hey hey! 

If you're still searching, we've established a new small guild together with friends. We're mainly focused on PvE, but most of people are still progressing through the story. We're a helpful bunch so if you need any tips or information I'm sure we can provide 🙂

If you're interested in joining us please send me a message in game Nev.9253 or on Discord - kosciany.

Looking forward to your reply 🙂

Best regards!

• Thanks 1