The Legend of Dravvi - Part 1: Darkness and Chaos

Charall.4710

The Legend of Dravvi - Part 1
Darkness and Chaos

Legend tells of an asura whose heart was so dark, SO TWISTED, her name ECHO'ED across time and space.. but mostly north american servers because that do be how it is sometimes. But how did this asura become so twisted? So ANGRY, SO ENRAGED that their heart blackened?

This is the story of Dravvi, The Legendary Asuran Necromancer.. and many other classes cause why not?

The Adventure Begins

Long ago in the distant lands of Tyria.. somewhere in Metrica Province, A shadow began to loom over the land and the skies started turning grey. - Still a better love story beginning than twilight.
As the shadows grew in strength, something peculiar happened.. They manifested into a shape, a shape of a dark-skinned Asura. Stepping out into the golem-ridden fields of Metrica Province, said asura dominated all life and mechanical constructs that stood before her. Unrelenting, and unstoppable, her moves were so spectacular that others began to take note.

Blazing a path through the inquest and into Brisban Wildlands, she set records for the most kitten asura ever seen. Level by level, the raw determination of this mysterious asura was unmatched. Determined to be the mythical goddess ruler of all asura. - cause I gotta hype this shtuff up, c'mon now think!

As time passed and the darkness incarnate asura grew in strength, others started asking her what her name was.. to which she never answered, until one fateful day.. she did. - DUN DUN DUN.

A voice erupted from the little dark skinned asura towards a random stranger who nobody knew. "I am Darkness of Dravvi, The OMNIPOTENT BEING." To which the stranger just simply cringed and kinda nodded. "Okaaaaaaay then." they responded then went on their way. - Cause y'know, nobody got time for dat.

As the stranger continued to walk away, The dark skinned asura shouted. "YOU WILL REMEMBER ME SOME DAY MARK MY WORDS!" and so began her conquest to dominate all life on tyria and the lands between. - Join us next time for another episode of WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!

- Dravvi

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 5

• 3 months later...