In game mail from ArenaNet - Empty Delivery from BLTC

Howdy!

Received an in game mail from ArenaNet this evening (28 November) - Subject: "Delivery from: Black Lion Trading Company"Message Body: "Here are the items you purchased. Thanks for you support!"

Nothing attached. Was this a message sent in error or should there have been something attached to the message? The last thing I 'bought' was the free Black Lion Miniature Claim Ticket on 25 November - and I did receive it. I haven't bought anything from the gem store since then.

@Zenshiro.6841 said:It's the same for me, but at the login i received a message stating that, if i will buy the expansion Path of Fire i will also get Heart of Thorns for free. I don't know if this is true or not.

You do not receive Heart of Thorns free with the purchase of Path of Fire. You can, however, purchase both in a 'bundle' at a discount. Perhaps, that was the message you received.

Good luck.

Thanks for the reply, i know that HoT is not included with PoF, so i suspected that there was a bug. The message (appeared in game after the login with a character) did not mention about a discount, but that if i will buy PoF i will get HoT for free, that is false in reality. Cheers :)

Archived