Looking for family friendly Guild

Rixende.3769

Hello, Rixende!  If you're open to guilds with LGBTQIA+ people, my guild is family-friendly.  Most of our players are adults, but we have a strict no 18+ conversation/topics/posts/etc. rule that everyone follows very well.

You can check out our recruitment topic here, for more info, and the link to our Discord server, which has our rules:

If you're not open to guilds like mine, you might like Remnants of Hope.  They're a great all-around guild that plays lots of games, GW2 included.  Here's their recruitment thread:

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

@Jevati.4328 Thanks so much for the referral. Great to see the environment you are providing at Cafe Solidarity!

@Rixende.3769 At Remnants of Hope, we invite players age 13 and up.  My own 13-year-old daughter is in the guild.  We have a PG-13 policy for language in voice, discord, and forums. I admit it surprises the adults (who are the vast majority of the guild) sometimes, but we find that it helps keep the chat healthy and respectful overall. There is a trial period to make sure that everyone is a good fit for each other, which also helps to keep our chosen family happy and toxicity out.

Edited by Skaal.9362
  • Like 2

Hey Rixende,

I'm the current leader of the GW2 division of [RoH], and a member of [CAFÉ]. Both guilds are wonderful, and I recommend checking out both, and if you're feeling up to it, joining both!

RoH has tons of activities that appeal to all kinds of players. We would love to see applications from you and your family ^^

• Like 2