Unable to open chests in home instance

Zionka.6897

Just patched the update, was outside my (Hoelbrak) home instance, so figgured I'd hit the chests before starting on the new content.. They all say I need a (XXX) to open them.. I have stacks of all in my inventory. They are in my safe box bag, which was never an issue before, but I did move them out of it, still says I need them to open. This is on Crystallized supply cache, exalted chest, and airship cargo. All think I don't have the required keys. I did restart client also. I haven't tried the actual zone ones, or other home instances, so can't say if it's localized or not. Just figgured I'd post the issue.

@Zionka.6897 said:Just patched the update, was outside my (Hoelbrak) home instance, so figgured I'd hit the chests before starting on the new content.. They all say I need a (XXX) to open them.. I have stacks of all in my inventory. They are in my safe box bag, which was never an issue before, but I did move them out of it, still says I need them to open. This is on Crystallized supply cache, exalted chest, and airship cargo. All think I don't have the required keys. I did restart client also. I haven't tried the actual zone ones, or other home instances, so can't say if it's localized or not. Just figgured I'd post the issue.

Same here.

The HoT chests will NOT open.

All others, for me, did.

@atheria.2837 said:

@Zionka.6897 said:Just patched the update, was outside my (Hoelbrak) home instance, so figgured I'd hit the chests before starting on the new content.. They all say I need a (XXX) to open them.. I have stacks of all in my inventory. They are in my safe box bag, which was never an issue before, but I did move them out of it, still says I need them to open. This is on Crystallized supply cache, exalted chest, and airship cargo. All think I don't have the required keys. I did restart client also. I haven't tried the actual zone ones, or other home instances, so can't say if it's localized or not. Just figgured I'd post the issue.

Same here.

The HoT chests will NOT open.

All others, for me, did.

And an aside, the formatting isn't working for markdown. I didn't make a mistake, I hit a button that doesn't work.

Archived