How long will it take Anet to destroy Sword, Warhorn, and Catalyst?

Shiyo.3578

On 8/24/2023 at 4:18 PM, Shiyo.3578 said:

Power soubeast also outdamages power weaver now, we REALLY needed to nerf power weaver ASAP at expac launch!

https://snowcrows.com/benchmarks

It does a resounding LESS than 200 dps more than power weaver now. I don't really think we need to act like the sky is falling. Scourge may be absolutly nuts right now, but that won't last. They'll get bopped hard in the next balance patch or sooner!

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

On 8/26/2023 at 11:04 PM, thetwothousand.5049 said:

It does a resounding LESS than 200 dps more than power weaver now. I don't really think we need to act like the sky is falling. Scourge may be absolutly nuts right now, but that won't last. They'll get bopped hard in the next balance patch or sooner!

It's not about just numbers, people should consider more than just a number at the end of 4m hp golem.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, rotten.9753 said:

It's not about just numbers, people should consider more than just a number at the end of 4m hp golem.

First off, if I'm responding to someone complaining about benchmark totals, then yeah I'm only going to address the difference in benchmark numbers. Particularly in cases where someone is trying to act like a different build is wildly outperforming the one we're discussing and the reality is the difference is not even statistically different.

Second, literally all that changed in this patch is the numbers. So if power weaver was fine mechanically for people before this patch, then its going to be fine for them this patch. Literally the only thing that changes was how much DPS this build was doing, and bringing a build with an upper ceiling of 52K down to 44K is not something to panic about. 

Edited by thetwothousand.5049