6. Towers of secret stuck

1 hour ago, Geronmy.3298 said:

unequip your gear, unironically it you just start spamming 1 when you get to 75% the first time you cant die.

You a real one, man. I was pulling out my hair trying to get past this. I ate a Mango Pie and everything.

Obviously very bugged for some characters. I just watched Mighty Teapot do this on Twitch and he had no issues with it at all.

Likely not how you are supposed to do it, but I went to the teleporter in the middle having taking the challenge but before using the 1 skill to activate it, and I keep interacting with it. It somehow kept the damage from ticking but not the clock, so eventually the minute was done and I didn't even need to use the heal skill. Then I went back to the key and took it without trouble. Without that it was 30s and failed. I do wonder now if Livia behind the teleporter could have helped, I'll have to check on another playthrough.

7 hours ago, Nihlus.9724 said:

You a real one, man. I was pulling out my hair trying to get past this. I ate a Mango Pie and everything.

Obviously very bugged for some characters. I just watched Mighty Teapot do this on Twitch and he had no issues with it at all.

The damage scales with your condition damage and duration, so if you go condi or celestial it becomes impossible.

• Like 1