I do wonder what will happen if I for example finish one of the special objectives, which gives 500 (which is a lot) and go over the cap. 

I am glad that it isnt rewarded instantly and you have to click on it to recieve it, so I can stay under it. But im not sure if this is clear to everyone.

If you actually pick up reward when you hit the cap, I assume tough luck and the currency is lost.
Which is probably why the most expensive stuff costs 1k, not 1,2k or 1,3k exactly. I also don't understand why they picked such a weird number for it xD
Why not 2000? We can see that they copy FF XIV already, why not go all the way there xD

36 minutes ago, Cronospere.8143 said:

I do wonder what will happen if I for example finish one of the special objectives, which gives 500 (which is a lot) and go over the cap. 

I am glad that it isnt rewarded instantly and you have to click on it to recieve it, so I can stay under it. But im not sure if this is clear to everyone.

Someone in another thread said you cant pick up aa above max so you would have to spend down so you have atleast 500 free.

• Like 1