Completed A New Friend but unable to use skyscale [Merged]

Just spent the whole day getting this done and it's still locked...this is really disappointing. I've had the Skyscale unlocked since the first collection came out a few years ago, and I thought this new collection was supposed to unlock the new skin for those that already have Skyscale unlocked...am I missing something?. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I have the same Issue, I completed the new Achievement "A New Friend" , and it did not unlock the Skyscale for Tyria usage, nor can I Select it as a mount to be hotkey'ed.
In addition these limitations are now applied SOTO now, rather than the Default SOTO settings. (Meaning I LOST mount Access.)
So now the only way I can get on a Skyscale, in both Base and SOTO is to use the 3 minute leap and mount (J) skill, or walk into a Skyscale launching point.
It's making navigating SOTO quite Difficult.

Edited by Draylon.4627
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just finished the new achievement for the skyscale and I got the popup that said that the mount is unlocked. 

When I was in Divinity Reach, I noticed that the skyscale option was not present in the mount list. And when I went back to Skywatch Archipelago, I don't have the Skyscale option in the mount list anymore. 

JFYI - I did not have the skyscale prior to this. I just unlocked it through the new SOTO achievement.

• Confused 1